Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The importance of the animals ...

Hi bloggers!
Do you like the animals? I like them, but  I don’t consider myself  an animal lover, because I can live without the affection of them. However I have two animals: a cat and an hamster, that I love them!!  Becuase both are very nice and loving. For example my cat named “Niño” all the  morning  when it enter to our home, it wake up them with its “ miaow” and it go to our bed for that we stroke it. Then, it go to eat. I love it when it make this!!
The animals are very adorables, because they give us much love and affection. For this, I believe that we like humans  must  respect the animal rights. They are living being too, and they deserve to be respect and I believe that many person don´t respect them. Every day there is  animal mistreatment…every day there is animal dead… every day there is extinction…What is happening with we, the humans? For what are we killing them?... There are much answers to this questions, because the animals are used for many things like medical research, try cosmetics, becuase we eat them, they dress us, etc. I think that is difficult that the humans can live without the animals, because they give us much things for we can subsist…But , What happen when the human  only kill for kill them  or mistreatment for mistreatment? This situation is very complicated and is thing that like country must improve, because  in Chile there aren`t public politics that can help them. Here, only there are bad decisions that detrimental them.
For this, I suggest you that you look after to your pets and you give it love and affection.
Greetings!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    What is happening with we the Humans? For what are we killing Them?
    For me the answer is simple, the humans only think about ourselves and our benefit, and most of the time we forget that we are not the only ones living on Earth, that´s the reason why we kill innocent animals.
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny! Once, I had a cat called "Niño" also, but he get lost T_T I don't agree with you, in the idea that say that a animal lover can't live with an animal, I don't think that's the best definition for it. I can live without my cats, but still, I think myself an cat lover, do you know? :) See you!

    ReplyDelete